The MDVA-43201 patch solves the issue where an error occurs when using the DOB customer attribute in the customer registration form for the Portuguese locale. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.10 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-43201. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2 - 2.4.3-p1
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
When DOB customer attribute is added to the customer registration form for Portuguese locale, the form gives the error Argument 1 passed to iterator_to_array() must implement interface travesable, null given.
B2B modules are installed.
- Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > General > Locale Options, set Locale to Portuguese (Portugal) and click Save.
- Reindex and clear cache.
- Go to Stores > Attribute > Customer.
- Open DOB customer attribute and set Show on Storefront to Yes.
- Select all from Form to Use In.
- Save the attribute.
- Go to the Create New Account page in the frontend.
The customer registration form for the Portuguese store gives no error on adding the DOB attribute.
The customer registration form for the Portuguese store gives an error on adding the DOB attribute.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.