MDVA-39713: User is able to edit start time of active scheduled update
The MDVA-39713 patch fixes the issue where a user is able to edit the start time of an active scheduled update. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.12 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-39713. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.3
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.3.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The user is able to edit the start time for an active scheduled update.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new CMS pages.
- Select Schedule New Update and set the Start Date to current +1 minute.
- Activate the Scheduled Update by running the command
bin/magento cron:run --group=staging in local environment. Wait for a few minutes and check if the schedule is active.
- Once the schedule is active, refresh the page.
- Click View/Edit in the Scheduled Changes section.
- Edit the time by adding +2 minutes and save the change.
- Save the CMS page.
- Again, run the following command:
bin/magento cron:run --group=staging.
- Click View/Edit of the Scheduled Update.
The user is not able to edit the start time for an active scheduled update.
The user gets an error like Item (Magento\Cms\Model\Page) with the same ID "11" already exists.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.