MDVA-42410: Coupon reports only display default base currency
The MDVA-42410 patch fixes the issue where the coupon reports only display base currency. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.12 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-42410. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.3-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Coupon reports only display default base currency.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an additional Website, Store, and Store View.
- Set a different currency for this new website. For example, Euro.
- Go to Stores > Currency Rates and configure currency rates to Euro.
- Create a Cart Price Rule with a specific coupon - Test.
- Go to the frontend and place an order with the Test coupon on the new website.
- Go to Reports > Sales > Coupons.
- Select the new website in the Scope dropdown.
- Refresh statistics and run reports.
Coupon reports display the new website's currency as Euro.
Default base currency (USD in this case) is used in coupon reports for the new website.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.