The MDVA-44100 patch solves the issue where all FPTs are assigned to the last product in the shopping cart. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.14 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-44100. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.4
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
All FPTs are assigned to the last product in the shopping cart, and the FPT values for the rest of the products are reset.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Tax and set:
- Enable FPT = Yes
- Apply Tax To FPT = Yes
- Include FPT In Subtotal = Yes
- Go to Stores > Attribute > Product, and create a new attribute with type = Fixed Product Tax.
- Add the attribute to an attribute set.
- Create two products from the attribute set and configure the FPT attribute for your Country and State.
- Add both items to the order.
- Enter an address that requires FPT to be paid.
- Place the order.
- Check the items list on the order.
The FPTs are displayed under each product.
The FPT values from both items are shown under the second item.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.