MDVA-43859: Error "No such entity with customerId =" logged when deleted customer logs in
The MDVA-43859 patch fixes the issue where the error No such entity with customerId = is logged when a deleted customer tries to log in. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.14 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-43859. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1 - 2.4.4
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The error No such entity with customerId = is logged when a deleted customer tries to log in.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a customer account from the frontend.
- Log out and log in to the customer account created in step one.
- Load the backend in another browser and go to the customer grid.
- Delete the customer created in step one.
- Switch back to the first browser and try to log out.
The customer is redirected to the login page without any error.
The customer gets the following error: No such entity with customerId =.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.