The MDVA-42509 patch solves the issue where a CSV could not be uploaded for quick order resulting in Unable to send the cookie error. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.16 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-42509. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.3 - 2.4.4
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Creating a quick order with a large number of products using a CSV displays a cookie error: Unable to send the cookie
- Enable Quick Order by navigating to Stores > Settings > Configurations > General > B2B Features.
- Create a customer account and go to Quick Order at the top link.
- Try to create a quick order using a CSV that has over 100 SKUs.
You are able to create a quick order with a large number of SKUs.
An error message displays related to cookie size.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.