ACSD-42807: Custom currency sign not displayed on storefront
The ACSD-42807 patch fixes the issue where the custom currency sign is not displayed on the storefront. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.17 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-42807. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.0 - 2.4.4
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The custom currency sign is not displayed on the storefront.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Store > Settings > Configurations > General > Currency Setup and select any custom currency. E.g., Mexican Peso.
- Go to Store > Settings > Configurations > General > Locale Options and select Spanish (Mexico).
- Go to Store > Currency Symbols and configure the currency symbol to MX$.
- Check the currency symbol on the frontend.
The default currency symbol is "MX$" with currency set as "Mexican Peso" and locale set as "Spanish (Mexico)".
The default currency symbol shows "$".
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.