The ACSD-45169 patch fixes the issue where the Visual Merchandiser does not display the correct stock and price for a configurable product after a staging update is applied. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.17 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-45169. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1 - 2.4.4
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Visual Merchandiser does not display the correct stock and price for a configurable product after a staging update is applied.
- Create a simple product.
- Create any scheduled update for the simple product (You just need to have different row and entity ids).
- Create a configurable product.
- Assign the configurable product to a category.
- Open the category and observe the configurable product under the Visual Merchandiser section.
Visual Merchandiser displays the correct stock and price.
Visual Merchandiser displays an incorrect stock and price.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.