ACSD-44591: Errors when order without CAPTCHA confirmation
The ACSD-44591 patch solves the issue where the user gets errors when trying to place an order without CAPTCHA confirmation.
This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.17 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-44591. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.4
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The user gets errors when trying to place an order without CAPTCHA confirmation.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure the Google ReCaptcha v2 (I'm not a robot).
- Enable ReCaptcha for checkout.
- Try to place an order without clicking on the ReCaptcha.
- Once you receive the error message for missing ReCaptcha (ReCaptcha validation failed, please try again), click on ReCaptcha and then try placing an order.
Order will not be placed with incorrect ReCaptcha.
You get the following errors:
- ReCaptcha validation failed, please try again
- No such cart with id = 1
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.