ACSD-45754: Reward points not added after applying coupon to cart
The ACSD-45754 patch solves the issue where reward points are not added after applying a coupon to the cart. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.18 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-45754. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.1 - 2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Reward points are not added after applying a coupon to the cart.
PayPal payment method is configured.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create reward point exchange rates by going to Store > Other Settings > Reward Exchange Rates.
- Create a cart price rule with a coupon code to apply 100 reward points for logged-in customers.
- Check out a product as a logged-in customer with PayPal and the coupon code.
- Check the reward point history under the customer account in the admin.
Rewards points are added to the customer according to the price rule.
No reward points are added to the customer.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.