The ACSD-45849 patch fixes the issue where the video metadata is lost after a staging update is applied. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.18 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-45849. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.3-p3
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The video metadata is lost after a staging update is applied.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up the YouTube API key in Admin > Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Product Video.
- Create a product with a YouTube video. Note that the URL, title, and description are filled.
- Create a new scheduled update for the product with any parameters without changing the Images and Video section.
- Click on View/Edit in Scheduled Changes.
- Go to Images and Videos and click on the video.
The URL, title, and description contain appropriate data.
The URL, title, and description fields are empty.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.