The ACSD-45255 patch solves the issue where an exception is thrown on the Low Stock Report page for a restricted admin user. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.18 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-45255. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.5
Note: the patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
An exception is thrown on the Low Stock Report page for a restricted admin user.
- The inventory modules are enabled.
- There is an additional website, store, and store view.
- There is a restricted admin user with access only to the additional website.
- Open the Commerce Admin as the restricted admin user.
- Go to Reports > Products > Low Stock.
The Low Stock report is displayed for the restricted admin user.
An exception is thrown:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Magento\InventoryLowQuantityNotification\Model\ResourceModel\LowQuantityCollection\Interceptor::addStoreFilter() must be of the type int, array given, called in ../app/code/Magento/AdminGws/Plugin/CollectionFilter.php on line 101 and defined in ../generated/code/Magento/InventoryLowQuantityNotification/Model/ResourceModel/LowQuantityCollection/Interceptor.php:20
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
- Adobe Commerce or Magento Open Source on-premises: Software Update Guide > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure: Upgrades and Patches > Apply Patches in our developer documentation.
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
- Quality Patches Tool released: a new tool to self-serve quality patches in our support knowledge base.
- Check if patch is available for your Adobe Commerce issue using Quality Patches Tool in our support knowledge base.
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.