ACSD-45781: Store front search field not displayed on mobile
The MDVA-45781 patch solves the issue where the store front search field is not displayed on mobile. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.19 is installed. The patch ID is MDVA-45781. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.3.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1 - 2.4.1-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new Quality Patches Tool releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Store front search field is not displayed on mobile
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Commerce Admin > Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog Search and set:
- Enable Search Recommendations to No
- Enable Search Suggestions to No
- Click on the Save Config button.
- Clean cache.
- Using the standard Luma theme, browse with mobile.
- Click on the Search button.
Input search form appears.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in our developer documentation.